Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dressing Up Drab

Dressing in all black, every day, not only feels morose, but very drab. One of the biggest downers to owning a predominantly dark closet is washing clothes quickly fades black items. So, finding items that have a detail such as leather sleeves, lace detail or structured shape really spruce up a monotonous look.


I love this shirt because I am able to freely move (for hair styling purposes) yet, it's lightweight for a thermal heat-induced salon, and I can easily spruce up an outfit without much effort.




Shoes are always a tough things since standing on a concrete floor, with no mats, produces a bit of a pain problem. Finding the right height and comfort-ability factor has proved difficult. These boots, however, are perfect. Love the complexity, yet they are fit for standing.

Last, but not least, my favorite pair of black skinny's. You know that pair of jeans that fits like a glove, doesn't gradually get bigger throughout the day and just feels like home? Yes, these are it for me. And in my opinion, every girl needs that pair.







No comments:

Post a Comment